Gelitha “Jim” Rolle
unknown - unknown
Funeral Service for Gelitha Rolle age 75 affectionately called “Jim” of Mangrove Cay Andros and formerly of Driggs Hill South Andros, who died at the Mangrove Cay Clinic Sunday January 6th, will be held 11:00 a.m. Saturday January 19th 2019 at St. Luke’s Baptist Church Mangrove Cay Andros. Overseer Rev. Sidney McIntosh assisted by Pastor George Clarke will officiate and interment will follow in The Public Cemetery Mangrove Cay Andros.
She is predeceased by her Husband :Rufus Rolle
Precious memories are held by
Her brother : Rev Stanley Forbes
(6)sisters: Maxine and Dorabell Forbes, Effalita and Judymae Rolle, Francita Saunders and Cherry Albury
(12) Children: Rufus, Noel, Harcourt, Sabrina, Georgette, April and Lillian Rolle, Cecil and Troy Forbes, Viola Darling, Lisa Rolle, Hoyte and Joyanne Sweeting
(3)Adopted Sons: Ed Brown, A.S.P Chris Bain of The Royal Bahamas Police Force and Superintendent Keemy Hinzy
(5) Brothers-in-law :Rev Raymond Albury, Lionel and Nathaniel Rolle, Willard Saunders and Hiriam Moss
(1) Sister-in-law- Rea Forbes
(2) Daughters in law- Olga and Jackie Forbes, Shanille and Jane Rolle
(2) Sons in law Jeffery Miller and Simon Lopez
(40) Grandchildren Augusta , Jason, Lakesha, O’Connor, Harnekia, Harcourt, Harleia, Harlando, Desmond, Damien and Diamond Rolle, Jeffery, Jaydera, Jasmine, Justin, Jahiem and Jadakiss Miller, Raeann, Cierra, Troyann ,Troy and Talia Forbes, Catherine and Darcy Delaney, Karissa and Shalton Darling, Trevor and Portia Spence, Dante, D’nagio and Draymond Fowler, Chardonay and Quayde Sweeting, Alexia King, Latanya Burrows, Delroy Wright, Devaughan Sturrup, Jordan Bain, Janet McKenzie, Mark Clarke, Marecio Bannister and Mckeva Bullard
(16) Great Grand Children :Myles, Ethen, Tyireak, Amia, Jayla, Devinae, Shalton Jr., Kaili, Violet, Keira, Trenton, Trelaha, Sy’rai, Reaiarah, Delbert and Ocean ,
(31) Nephews: Oster, Dwayne, Sinclair, Stanley Jr., Julien, Raymond, Lemuel, Kevin, Jason, Robert, Quint, Roy , Devon, Kenny, Reo, Aaron, Leastan, Desmond, Eddie, Elon, Hiriam, Ezra, William, Lionel, Dillon, Gary, Delgado, Demetrius, Gary, Hezzy and Trevor.
(21)Nieces:Evelyn, Patrice, Brendilla ,Sasha, Caramel, Laurie, Shanteya, Demetress, Freda, Elizabeth and, Vera, Jeanmae, Cassandra, Lakera, Chiquita, Livia, Deserae, Lashan, Theresa, Fowler, Ashanti and Roxanna
Numerous Grandneices and Grandnephews
Host of other relatives and Friends including:Gelitha Perpall and family, Grace Roker, Melva Bastian and Family, Vernita King and Family, Lorette and Havenson McKenzie and Family, Rose Miller and Family, Maxine Greene and Family, Pastor Keith Robinson and family the Hoyte Family, Ally and Liz Bain and Family, Simeon Stuart and Family, Shervin Williams and Family, Pedro Darling and Family, Beautamae Saunders and Family, Steven Allen and Family, Udy Rolle and Family, Percy King and Family, Marina Benson and Family, the Ferguson Family, Alexander King and Family, Lily Blatch, Pastor Sidney McIntosh and Family, Trisha King and Family, Ivan Miller and Family, Rosemary Green and Family, Patience Cash and Family, Capt Edney Rolle and Family, George Clarke and Family, Christine Bastian and Family, Whitney Bastian and Family, Alice Bastian and Family, Estella and Family, Brenda Green and Family, Alexander Finalyson and Family, the Williams Family, Pastor Henry Morrison and Family, Euttamae Brown and Family, Theresa Burrows and Family, Danny Fowler and Family, Andrea Deveaux and Family, the Sweeting Family, Ryan Bowleg and Family Christine Pratt and Family, Glen Green and Family, Charles Farrington and Family, Angela Miller and Family Edward and Eric Nairn, Terrance Duvalier, Dollan Miller, Lee Bonaby, Barbie Roker, Cyril Saunders, Alexander, Shirley and Cheryl Forbes, Darece Newbold, Sargent Kelson Colebrooke, Alexander Green, Tito Grant, Zendell Forbes, Dennis Nairn, Kenneth McKenzie, Sidney Bowleg, The Entire Driggs Hill, Community, West End Community, Potters Cay Community, Mangrove Cay Community, The Staff of the Mangrove Cay Clinic, Special thanks to Matthew Sweeting and Commonwealth Funeral Home and Nurse Andrea Deveaux.
Relatives and friends may pay their last respects at THE CHAPEL OF MEMORIES THE NEW COMMONWEALTH FUNERAL HOME INDEPENDENCE DRIVE Thursday from 1:00-6:00 p.m. Friday from 10:00 a.m.-12:00 noon and at the church in Mangrove Friday from 5:00 p.m. to service time on Saturday.