The Tribune
Jump to content
Login or Sign up
Home
News
Local News
Crime & Court
Politics
Sports
Business
Weekend
Weekend Pages
Weekend PDF Archive
Editorial
Editorial
Insight
Letters to the Editor
Columnists
Podcasts
Life of Crime
Lifestyle
Education
Woman
Health
Religion
Obituaries Archive
Technology
BSFN
Weather
Weather Forecast
Weather News
Archives
Tribune PDF edition
Tribune PDF archive
Photo Galleries
Home Buyers' Guide
Help
About Us
Contact Us
Tribune Classifieds
Email Alerts
Advertise
Classifieds
Socrates
Socrates's profile
Activity
Comments
Votes
Socrates: The proposition seems to be WHO should pay the bil...
Share
Discuss
Socrates: Bowe just made a good case for not paying top exec...
Share
Discuss
Socrates: Uniform branches assigned to maintain law and orde...
Share
Discuss
Socrates: Two comments.. why does lockdown have to be a myst...
Share
Discuss
Socrates: There is something fundamentally wrong with a syst...
Share
Discuss
Socrates: I'm confused.. to my knowledge, anybody can enter ...
Share
Discuss
Socrates: I agree with earlier post.. if person is deceased,...
Share
Discuss
Socrates: So when we reopen and cases rise again (since a pe...
Share
Discuss
Socrates: I wonder if it has anything to do with working for...
Share
Discuss
Socrates: More big talk.. we'll soon be floating to Florida ...
Share
Discuss
Prev
Next
Socrates
Following
0
Followers
0
Last login: Thursday, September 24, 2026
Leave a message for Socrates
Send
Socrates: The proposition seems to be WHO should pay the bil...
Socrates: Bowe just made a good case for not paying top exec...
Socrates: Uniform branches assigned to maintain law and orde...
Socrates: Two comments.. why does lockdown have to be a myst...
Socrates: There is something fundamentally wrong with a syst...
Socrates: I'm confused.. to my knowledge, anybody can enter ...
Socrates: I agree with earlier post.. if person is deceased,...
Socrates: So when we reopen and cases rise again (since a pe...
Socrates: I wonder if it has anything to do with working for...
Socrates: More big talk.. we'll soon be floating to Florida ...